• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

A few more (1 Viewer)

tony.saw

Hi
A couple of laughingthrushes (can you put them in the gallery for me as well, Thanks)
2 pictures of Ashambu Laughingthrush (Montecincla meridionalis), aka Ashambu Chilappan. Picture taken in Kerala, November 2018. Use whichever you prefer.
Yellow-throated Laughingthrush (Ianthocincla galbana), taken in Nagaland, October 2018 Not the greatest, but it was rather misty.

Attachments

• Ashambu Laughingthrush 1.jpg
    Ashambu Laughingthrush 1.jpg
    450.1 KB · Views: 39
  • Ashambu Laughingthrush 2.jpg
    Ashambu Laughingthrush 2.jpg
    410.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Yellow-throated Laughingthrush.jpg
    Yellow-throated Laughingthrush.jpg
    446.4 KB · Views: 21
Having been through the missing images, here are a couple more. Not the best, but perhaps will do until better ones come along!
Black-lored Parrot, Wamlama logging Road, Buru, September 2017
Yellowhead, Routeburn Track, south Island, NZ, October 2009

Attachments

• Black Lored Parrot.jpg
    Black Lored Parrot.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 28
  • Yellowhead.jpg
    Yellowhead.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 27
Hi again Tony.

Just noticed your other comment re the Gallery. No, sorry, that is something I'm quite unable to do, as they'd go in under my ID LOL.... It'd be nice if I had seen them and taken the pics, wouldn't it;)

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back