• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Devon (1 Viewer)

cherilynn5

Hello there, I'm relatively new to birding, having started listing about 10 years ago, but with each spotting I gain enormous satisfaction. Quite recently I've had the good fortune of taking a 3-day tour with Catalan Bird Tours where Stephen Christopher, our professional tour guide, helped us tick more species than we had hoped. We saw over 166 birds from birds of prey to passerines, shore birds, you name it, including Great and Little bustards, Eurasian Eagle-Owl, and Griffons, to mention a few! I've had a little look at this forum and I can already tell I'm going to like it here. Thanks for including me.

Hi cherilynn and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi Cherylinn and welcome to Birdforum, it is so nice of you to join us. You live in a great part of the UK for nature observing. Don't forget that binos can be used for more than just birds. Enjoy your visits here.

Lee

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Hi Cherylinn, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to join us.

Thank you

o:)Thank you all for your warm welcome. Yes, living in the Southwest of England has amazing perks for nature lovers. We do coastal and moor walks every chance we get so I hope to have some great news of birds we spot along the way.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back