• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Looking for TSN-PA7 feedback (1 Viewer)

TBUNDY614

United States
Hi all,

I recently acquired the TSN-883 spotter, and I'm wondering if anyone has used the PA7 DSLR Digiscoping Adapter with it, or with the 884 for that matter?

I've been using a PhoneSkope adapter with my iPhone 7+, and am very impressed, but I really want to get my DSLR hooked up at some point.

It seems that the adapter is currently backordered everywhere on Earth, but it does sound promising.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Just for the record, I recently received word back from the Kowa National Sales Account Manager that they began to fulfill their backorders of this item to their dealers. I do see that Adorama does indeed have the part back in stock.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back