• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

CP4500 tech help (1 Viewer)

Ghostly Vision

Sorry if this is on another thread somewhere, but I am just too lazy to search...

Can anyone remind me how to change the self-timer setting from 10 to three seconds on the CP4500?

I did it once, but now can't find it in the menus, and can't find my manual either.

Thanks

GV

Ghostly Vision said:
Sorry if this is on another thread somewhere, but I am just too lazy to search...

Can anyone remind me how to change the self-timer setting from 10 to three seconds on the CP4500?

I did it once, but now can't find it in the menus, and can't find my manual either.

Thanks

GV

GV - when self-timer is selected press the shutter-release button all the way down once for 10secs, TWICE for 3 secs.

regards
john-henry

Ghostly Vision said:
Thanks chaps - didn't realise it was that simple!! Have been searching through all the menus!!!

GV

To cancel the timer press the shutter button a third time !

I printed from the net "A Short Course to the Nikon Coolpix 4500"
a 16 page guide to the menus and functions mine is well thumbed you can highlight or add notes as you wish also handy if you don't have the manual.
Brian

www.shortcourses.com

Thanks Brian for an interesting site. Have downloaded the short course. Manufactures original destructions are often difficult to follow until one has learned how to operate the equipment. John

Quick reference.

:t: Thanks for this Brian, very usefull.
D.J.
-----------------------------------------
Brian Bullough said:
To cancel the timer press the shutter button a third time !

I printed from the net "A Short Course to the Nikon Coolpix 4500"
a 16 page guide to the menus and functions mine is well thumbed you can highlight or add notes as you wish also handy if you don't have the manual.
Brian

www.shortcourses.com

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back