• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Coolpix 4500 macro mode (1 Viewer)

mmdnje

Jose
Hello. I use a CP400 attached to a pentax XW20/scope. I do not have a shutter cable and probably will not get one. I use the camera 3sec timer to fire, which alwas take me to the macro mode. This is OK with me, but after each picture, I have to start all over again, setting the camera in macro and sel timer. Is there any way to set the camera to macro mode/timer permanentely.
Thanks, Jose.

Hi Jose

I don't think so - if you were to use a shutter release then it will stay in macro but as you say when the self-timer fires it automatically defaults back to normal.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back