• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Anybody else have a blog? (1 Viewer)

These look interesting - are most Blogs 'one-page' only, or can you have multi page blogs to cater for your various unrelated interests?
Still learning,
thanks,
Zek.

zek said:
These look interesting - are most Blogs 'one-page' only, or can you have multi page blogs to cater for your various unrelated interests?
Still learning,
thanks,
Zek.

Most of them seem to use your email. I know that MySpace does. I want to start one on MySace with dulcimer music that I've recorded, but I'll have to delete the one I have now, and start all over...

My blog is here

I had a blog on surfbirds but the server kept crashing so I changed to blogspot. Of course nowhere near as many people visit my newer one but hey........

Hiya - been keeping mine for a couple of years now. I work for an airline and get to travel a bit!! There's well over a 1000 photos on there now, trip reports and general bird comments, and lots of other stuff about conservation too.
It's good fun (though you can get a bit addicted after a while!), and great to look back over on a rubbish day: brings back loads of memories...
Enjoy keeping your blog, and don't worry if you seem to have no visitors at first: there are hundreds and hundreds of bird blogs out there and it takes a while to get noticed.
Good luck,
Charlie

christine said:
Nowt to do with birding i'm afraid, but this is my blog for my final major project (doing a BA in graphic design). Unfortunately it's not going too well!

http://christine-moloney.blogspot.com/

Feel free to come on over if you're deluded enough...

Tell me about it! Just entering the final eight weeks of my social work degree, two more essays, placement portfolio, oh, and just the matter of a final three hour exam in a few weeks time.....blimey
|8||

Have thought about doing a blog for a while, might start one after I finish my course, just not sure if the world is ready to hear my mutterings....yet!

Hang in there Christine, it all be worth it. Well that's what everyone keeps telling me!!!

I have managed a blog for the Seaforth and Crosby area of North West England for over a year now. It amazes me where all the traffic comes from but our blog tries to encourage birders in the Merseyside area to send us their sightings for the Crosby Marine Lake area. For the past two years we have also written a bird report for the area and stuffed it full of photographs. Our blog can be found at

Another Place

zek said:
Still learning,
thanks,
Zek.

I was wrong with my first answer. Yeah, you can have several on different subjects, but you have to be a little creative about it. I tried to delete my first site on MySpace, but discovered it isn't easy to do. I made another email address on Yahoo, and started the music blog under that. You also will need two browsers, so you can sign in on both. I use Firefox for the original blog I started, and Internet Explorer for the music site. It sounds confusing, but once you start, it becomes pretty easy to do...

weather said:
I was wrong with my first answer. Yeah, you can have several on different subjects, but you have to be a little creative about it. I tried to delete my first site on MySpace, but discovered it isn't easy to do. I made another email address on Yahoo, and started the music blog under that. You also will need two browsers, so you can sign in on both. I use Firefox for the original blog I started, and Internet Explorer for the music site. It sounds confusing, but once you start, it becomes pretty easy to do...

Instead of using another browser, try opening another tab and switch from one tab to another, as needed.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back