• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

binocular camera (1 Viewer)

Blake28

3D binocular camera

Hi All,

I have a friend who loves the outdoors and I wanted to surprise her with something useful. Does anybody heard about a 3D binocular camera device or a 3D binocular device??? I was wondering if anybody has used something like that and if anybody can tell you their opinion or if they think it would be a good, useful present. tnx

Last edited:
hello
i have a pair but not used them much batterys run out very fast..

and could not get a card for them..#

HI,

Welcome to Birdforum.

I got a pair of these about 3 or 4 years ago from QVC UK made by Allring {these were not 3D}. They were reasonably good as a binocular but rubbish unless you had something the size of a Swan to take a photo of. You would be better either getting a pair of binos or a camera.

If its a 3D digital camera you're after Fuji have been showing a prototype at the trade shows but it isn't out yet. This http://www.callipygian.com/3D/ sofware will let your create 3D images from a pair of digital pictures. Not tried it but I imagine you'd have to practice a bit.

HI,

Welcome to Birdforum.

I got a pair of these about 3 or 4 years ago from QVC UK made by Allring {these were not 3D}. They were reasonably good as a binocular but rubbish unless you had something the size of a Swan to take a photo of. You would be better either getting a pair of binos or a camera.

Thanks Marmot!

Got no idea about this but now I'm thinking. :t:

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back