Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Magnifying the passion for nature. Zeiss Victory Harpia 95. New!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

North Yorkshire Raptors

Old Monday 19th February 2018, 20:27   #1
pete seaman

North Yorkshire Raptors

The North Yorkshire Police have launched their new initiative Operation Owl to make the public more aware of the problem the county has with raptor persecution and to try and enlist the support of country goers. It is probably the biggest move made in the county to protect the birds and hopefully catch the criminals who are putting the county at number 1 in the raptor persecution league. We can only hope the bobbies on the ground get the support they deserve before we run out of raptors for the beggars to shoot trap or poison!!
Old Wednesday 21st February 2018, 18:21   #2
barontan2418

North Yorkshire Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete seaman View Post
The North Yorkshire Police have launched their new initiative Operation Owl to make the public more aware of the problem the county has with raptor persecution and to try and enlist the support of country goers. It is probably the biggest move made in the county to protect the birds and hopefully catch the criminals who are putting the county at number 1 in the raptor persecution league. We can only hope the bobbies on the ground get the support they deserve before we run out of raptors for the beggars to shoot trap or poison!!
Great news, lets hope they can get-up early enough. Keepers can, that for sure.

Written by John Denver.

BF Supporter 2007 2009 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: