• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Viewfinder Eyecup for SX60? (1 Viewer)

CalvinFold

I'm finding one of my favorite photography spots for mid-day visits also has me shooting with the sun bright and perpendicular to the sun.

I don't like using cameras with my sunglasses on, and I want to use the viewfinder rather than the LCD in most cases (helps brace the camera better).

A videographer-style asymmetrical eyecup would be a great solution, something like this: http://img.dxcdn.com/productimages/sku_11206_1.jpg

I'd really like to hear from anyone with an SX60 (or maybe SX50?) who has managed to find some off-the-shelf or slightly hacked solution to the problem.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back