• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Some more pics (1 Viewer)

pie

Hi All,
Here are some pics. I wanted to include the Song Thrush because he is so delightful. Also, you can just about see a Goldie peeping out.
Hope you enjoy them, its been keeping me out of mischief, back to work on Fri (BooHoo) still, cant complain just had nearly 3 weeks off.
Why does time off always go so quickly?
Toodles

Attachments

• P1000353.JPG
    P1000353.JPG
    184 KB · Views: 46
  • NEW (25).JPG
    NEW (25).JPG
    207.6 KB · Views: 48
  • P1000454.JPG
    P1000454.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 46
  • NEW (44).JPG
    NEW (44).JPG
    179 KB · Views: 48
  • NEW (48).JPG
    NEW (48).JPG
    246.1 KB · Views: 44
Hi Pie,

Envy you the Bullfinches, I had a male regularly up until the start of the breeding season, then he disppeared and that was that; I live in hopes. That's a rather sexy hairdo on the Chaffinch.

Keep them coming, Bill.

Hi pie,
Lovely photos. Like Bill I envy you the Bullfinches, lucky you, I've never had those in my garden.
All the Best, Judo.

Hi Bill, Kits & Judo,
Thank you for your replies, I know the picture quality is'nt great, but Its great to share my visitors with you.

P.S. Bill, the nest box came the day after ordering, (then I went on hols) if I do get nesting results (which will be a first) I will name it the "Bill Box" in your honour. My present bird box only attracted wasps!

Bye All

Hi Pie,
Lovely photos...Bullfinches!..you lucky thing.. All the pics are great but I think I've fallen in love with the Chaffinch...that hairdo is to die for! ;)

Best wishes

Hi Dizzy,
Thanks for your reply, All I need is a Hawfinch and I will have a "full deck"!
Yes, the punk rock hair style is so funny and so very cute.
Best Wishes

Hi Pie,

What great pics, I must agree the Chaffinch is a real cutie!!! Actually I think they are all rather cute! :D

Hi Pam,
What amazes me is how much food these stavin marvin finches eat.
I am filling the sunflower seed feeder daily! Apart from the cost, I'm up and down the ladder like a yoyo, which has been a struggle this week becaues I dropped a log on my foot on Monday, Ough!!
Bye Pam

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back