• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Perth Area, Australia (1 Viewer)

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
Discussion thread for Perth Area. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

Is this Perth Australia?

Where it doesn't appear that you can change the actual title in Opus, I've added Australia to the sub-title beneath it until we can figure out how the title can (if it can) be changed

It is stated at the bottom of the article however and I'm fairly sure it is probably a sub-title of the topic "Australia" Did that make sense? Not sure I conveyed that properly ;)

Where it doesn't appear that you can change the actual title in Opus, I've added Australia to the sub-title beneath it until we can figure out how the title can (if it can) be changed

It is stated at the bottom of the article however and I'm fairly sure it is probably a sub-title of the topic "Australia" Did that make sense? Not sure I conveyed that properly ;)

Thanks KC, I think so LOL

I'm not sure I fully understand how all this works yet.

D

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back