• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Waiting to land ? (1 Viewer)

abp

Hi Guys!

Sorry to bombard you with another picture. One of my other hobbies is commercial aviation and I always watch the planes circiling around waiting to to land. You could say this is the garden bird version circling waiting to land on the feeder.

This picture was taken with a Minolta Z3 on full zoom using aperture Priority, not bad since I only bought the camera on the 16th August.

Kindest Regards

Brian Pemberton

Attachments

• Copyof~4.jpg
    Copyof~4.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 264
Nice shot brian, looks like that one will need a good refueling with all that hovering.
bert.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back