• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Uploading video - best quality (1 Viewer)

PJN

Hi, as a new member on this board I would like to know how to archive the best quality on video put online on birdforum.tv.

I´ve been uploading a couple of videos, but I´m not satisfied with the quality after the final flash process!
Anyone from the technical staff want to join and tell how to do it?

Hi, as a new member on this board I would like to know how to archive the best quality on video put online on birdforum.tv.

I´ve been uploading a couple of videos, but I´m not satisfied with the quality after the final flash process!
Anyone from the technical staff want to join and tell how to do it?

likewise, can the we get any answer.

also another thing, very strange, my HP do not upload at all, no matter how i try, but with the Mac book pro there is no problem. any explanation.

thanks so much.

Hi I have also uploaded a couple of clips, and have been surprised at how poor the quality looks compared to the quality of video before it is uploaded. Anyone get any tips.
Kind regards Kim

Same with me. The video clips look tack sharp on the computer but once uploaded they're often soft and blurry. I've even tried other upload sites but it's the same there as well.

.... I've even tried other upload sites but it's the same there as well.
Well, have to disagree as when I upload to the IBC (internet bird collection), the video is much much more sharp and detailed. And my original source file is the same :-C

Well, have to disagree as when I upload to the IBC (internet bird collection), the video is much much more sharp and detailed. And my original source file is the same :-C
I will try and upload something on the IBC and test to see if its any better.
Although I note the file size for the IBC is only 30mb compared to 250mb on birdforum
Regards Kim

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back