• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

What All Of You Have Been Waiting For!!! (1 Viewer)

adam_wildluva6

One day i will be just like my idol Bill Oddie. LO
Most of you ex beebers have been asking me about my website, well i found my login name and password and i got in and changed it to make it even better. And this time it will be updated every week (if i can).

I have added new pages and updated the other pages so that they are even better!!!

heres a link to my website:

http://www.freewebs.com/birdymad/

Thanks Adam. :king:

P.S. As you all know i'm only 12 so i think its a good start for my first website.

Hi Adam Got your message on my way over to look up your website, we started our recording about a month ago, surprised to find the Hazels in our area full of catkins already and the Elderflowers in bud burst. Keep up the good work.
Yours Peter

Hello Adam,
What a wonderful site with great links and interesting info.
Well done to you! :t:
I've added it to my faves then I can keep up to date with what you're up to!
Only one problem that I can see..........you support the Gunners!!! :-C lol!!!
Keep up the good work.
Best wishes,

adam_wildluva6 said:
Most of you ex beebers have been asking me about my website, well i found my login name and password and i got in and changed it to make it even better. And this time it will be updated every week (if i can).

I have added new pages and updated the other pages so that they are even better!!!

heres a link to my website:

http://www.freewebs.com/birdymad/

Thanks Adam. :king:

P.S. As you all know i'm only 12 so i think its a good start for my first website.

Hi Adam
just been on your site and it is (as others have said ) very good - well presented, great info as well.

Well done

Scott

Hi Adam,

Just been to your website and I think its great, I think one day you may well be another Bill Oddie only better looking of course. :-O

Hi Adam

Well done. Its been on my favs since you first started it. I shall be keeping an eye open for updates.

I did get a surprise at ''Add mark 2''. The new version appears to have changed hairstyles. ;)
(and you really must get yourself a good team to support. Try the Magpies now that they are flying again!) LOL

Take care BF+F

Last edited:
Hey im really surprised at the amount of people who actually have looked at my website, thanks.

Any ideas for new pages/subjects will be appreciated, if you have any ideas to make it better just post them here.

Adam :bounce:

Hi Adam, great website as far as I can see, only problem is the links don't work for me so I can't see the rest of the website ! I think this is just a problem on my stupid computer though as it seems to be working on everyone else's. Looks good though !

Oh and the Yorkshire bit opposite wasn't supposed to be referring to you or anyone else specifically, just in case you thought that. It's actually because of some cricket players.
<-------------

Last edited:
Ok, Ivor.

The site might have been down why dont you try it again some other time.

Everyone, what do you think to my idea of putting a TV nature programs guide?

Adam

adam_wildluva6 said:
Everyone, what do you think to my idea of putting a TV nature programs guide?

Adam

Hi Adam,

Why NOT? You can't really go wrong surely. Good luck to you, that cheeky face of yours will take you far!! :king: Well, maybe not THAT far!

Sue

thanks Sue, but ive already got a nature programs guide on my website, and i know it was a cheeky faced pic. LOL

Adam

Just had a look at your web site Adam...very nice...well done :clap: ..and I like your bit about what nature programmes are on telly...nice to be kept updated. :D

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back