• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Desk clean! (1 Viewer)

Björn Bergenholtz

(former alias "Calalp")
Sweden
That´s it! No more scribbles and notes ... my desk is clean! :D

The very last ones I´ve put in a cardboard box, for a possible, most thinkable, future thead, (in a year or two) of Odd bits and pieces ... as of now they are all too, far too, fragmented to compile into something worth reading.

Finally I can return to my MS. It´s been just about four months since I last looked at it, too busy cleaning my desk, sorting out my mess. Suddenly; oceans of time ahead!

Now you can all relax, peace and quite will prevail here on the Bird Name Etymology forum. Hopefully we can all look forward to a calm and Happy New year!

But I wouldn´t bet on it!

Björn

PS. And Mark, I noticed your somewhat "blue" remark, in the luciae thread, the other day! Don´t worry, there are a lot, and I do mean A LOT, of "little mysteries" left, multiple loose ends, in various threads posted the last four months. They will certainly keep you busy, if ever (hopefully not) that blues sneaks up on you again! ;) Keep digging!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back