• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

...and give us our Daily Bird- WMVideo (1 Viewer)

alarson2

The Village Vidiot
A mockingbird does the cute "wing thing" they do, and there is some pretty footage(inchage) of a blue jay. And then a male cardinal does an interesting thing...this is the 3rd or 4th time I have seen a male get out of the feeder on to the deck with several seeds at once. He opens them all-- and I figured out tonight that he must be taking them back to the nest to feed babies. Or maybe to eat later because he arranges them in his mouth and then drops them all again and re-arranges them before he flies off. Watch this video- you will see what I am talking about.

iMovie

Wow, how cool is that! At first I thought he was trying to break the seeds into smaller pieces but he didn't do that... he kept picking them up whole again. Alan, you might be a grandpa soon! Keep that camera rolling.....

Beautiful footage of the bluejay. They are such an attractive bird. Same with the mocker. I love that wing action.... just wish I knew what it meant!

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back