• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

First Waxwings (1 Viewer)

I had a great day yesterday. As I was driving to my sons school I saw a Red-tail fly over and land in a tree next to the road so I pulled over. Of course I also keep my camera close and I decide to take a few photos - see attached photo - he's a great looking bird. Well, as I was taking the photos a small group of Cedar Waxwings flew into the tree right next to me. I know this probably isn't very exciting for most but it was a lifer for me. Somehow I also seem to miss them. I'm very excited!!! Have a great day.

Neil

Attachments

• Red Tail.jpg
    Red Tail.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 104
  • Waxwing.jpg
    Waxwing.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 118
Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back