• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

hello from devon (1 Viewer)

hello everyone
my name is russell and i am 46. i live in devon and work as a chef. just returning to the wonderful world of birding after a few years off for various reasons , need to get out now and brush up on my ID skills , as i really am a bit rusty. i look forward to chatting to you all and even meeting some of you in the field on my travels
dont be strangers
cheers
russ

Hi, Russ,

From all the BirdForum Moderators and Administration, Welcome!

We are glad to have you join us in our appreciation of nature, especially wild birds.

We hope you find this site enjoyable and rewarding.

Hi russ and a warm welcome from me too

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I'll look forward to your contributions.

D

Hi Russ,
Welcome to the forum mate!
Like you I'm back into birding big time the last 6 months after a break. Started photographing them now too, I live in Exeter just down the road too, would really recommend a trip or 2 to Exminster marshes and Topsham bowling green marsh where I go alot!
Chgeers, Mark.

Hey Russ

Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy the forum.

Jambo Russell :hi: - Welcome to BirdForum and to the breathtaking world of birds and their lovers. I know you will enjoy.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back