• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

NE Brazil Jan 2019 - 24 DAYS (1 Viewer)

Colin.wood2

Two of us are looking for two to four more birders to join us for a 24 day birding tour covering most of N. East Brazil.
Tour will bird at Camacan, Boa Nova, Botumirim, Montes Claros, Januaria, Sao Domingos, Lencois, Estancia, Tamandare, Logoa Dos Gatos, Murici, Canudos, , Potengi, Sobral, Guaramiranga and Icapu
Cost will be ~$4,600 pp.
Dates are not fixed but will probably start 20th Jan. and end 12th Feb. from Porto Seguro ending in Forteleza.
All internal flights included.

If you are interested, email me at: [email protected] and I'll send the itinerary.

NE Brazil update with Itinerary.

Two of us are looking for two to four more birders to join us for a 24 day birding tour covering most of N. East Brazil.
Tour will bird at Camacan, Boa Nova, Botumirim, Montes Claros, Januaria, Sao Domingos, Lencois, Estancia, Tamandare, Logoa Dos Gatos, Murici, Canudos, , Potengi, Sobral, Guaramiranga and Icapu
Cost will be ~$4,650 pp.
Dates are not fixed but will probably start 20th Jan. and end 12th Feb. from Porto Seguro ending in Forteleza or reverse.

If you are interested, email me at: [email protected]

We now have three folks
Looking for one up to three more.
Itinerary is included. Actual Cost is ~$4,650 if you take cash - avoids taxes.

Attachments

• Itinerary - Northeast Brazil Full Tour_24 Days.pdf
    673.5 KB · Views: 95
Cost will be ~$4,600 pp.
Dates are not fixed but will probably start 20th Jan. and end 12th Feb. from Porto Seguro ending in Forteleza.

If you are interested, email me at: [email protected] and I'll send the itinerary.

We now have 4 so will only accept interest from folks wanting to join if we have a cancellation.

NE Brazil

Sorry folks .
We now have 4 so we cannot fit more in the vehicle.
If there are three more then we can add another vehicle.

still going and looking for 2 more

We are still going on the 23-day tour -- January 20 through February 11 -- and still looking for two more birders, to keep the cost down and be comfortable in two vehicles. Attached are several photographs from the itinerary that should spark more interest! (c) Brazil Birding Experts.

Attachments

• Lears Macaw.jpg
    Lears Macaw.jpg
    449 KB · Views: 39
  • Araripe Manakin.jpg
    Araripe Manakin.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 33
  • visorbearer.jpg
    visorbearer.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 37
WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR ONLY ONE BIRDER.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
Tx
COLIN

Cost will be ~$4,600 pp.

WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR ONLY ONE BIRDER. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
Tx
COLIN
We got a sixth person, but sadly Colin has had to drop out for health reasons, so we would again welcome one more birder.

Please send me a PM if you want more information.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back