Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Zeiss - Always on the lookout for something special – Shop now

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Excellent response from Viking.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old Friday 24th October 2014, 15:37   #1
Torview

Excellent response from Viking.

I guess most regulars here will know I love my of Porro`s, however I do have other bins, one is a Viking Navilux 8x42, mainly used as a backup or lending bin for when friends or family are with me (and I don`t want to lend my Porro`s). Well it developed an internal fault so I contacted Viking and they`re putting it right under guarantee, I`m always reading about lacklustre customer service on this forum from even the top names, so well done Viking.
Old Tuesday 28th October 2014, 07:55   #2
Cluster

Congratulations on the service you received from Viking.

EDIT: I had sent a couple of email messages via their "contact us" web page, but had no reply. I wanted to see if I could buy a new tripod blanking screw/cover, rather than send the whole MD6.5x32 binocular away under warranty (the button-like cover fell off).

I edited this because it occurred to me that their standard email address is probably deluged with junk mail and that they may miss my messages, so I phoned them. They will send a new screw FOC in the next post.

Last edited by Cluster : Tuesday 28th October 2014 at 12:16. Reason: Tried a different contact method.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: