Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Zeiss - Always on the lookout for something special – Shop now

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Seeking companions to share birding / mammal tours, suitable for my mobility

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old Wednesday 13th February 2019, 10:35   #1
Carol Rushton
Registered User

 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Clevedon, Somerset
Posts: 101
Smile Seeking companions to share birding / mammal tours, suitable for my mobility

Hi everyone,

I am seeking companion ( s ) to share birding / mammal trips in 2019 and 2020.

I have a keen interest in birds, mammals and other flora and fauna.

I am friendly, have a good sense of humour and am a good spotter.

I have an existing knee injury, which inhibits my walking. For more than say 50 metres I use walking poles or crutches. These are as an aide to walking, I can walk without them, but find that this reduces the pressure on my kneecap, so as to prevent it swelling and dislocating.

Does anyone have any trips or are planning any which I could be considered for, given my mobility ?

Thank you, in advance, for your consideration and help.

Kind regards, Carol
Carol Rushton is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Wednesday 13th February 2019, 13:39   #2
Carol Rushton
Registered User

 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Clevedon, Somerset
Posts: 101
I perhaps should add that I will consider any location, provided it is suitable to my mobility and people are happy to travel with me.

Please feel free to make any suggestions.

I am an experienced World and UK traveller, birder and Mammal watcher, over a number of years and am quite flexible.

Thank you, in advance for your help and consideration.

Kind regards, Carol
Carol Rushton is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Wednesday 13th February 2019, 17:47   #3
dantheman
Bah humbug
 
dantheman's Avatar

 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Cornwall
Posts: 12,048
Blog Entries: 2
Are you looking at proper foreign birding trips, or shorter duration UK destinations or both? Presume you drive?
__________________
stithiansreservoirbirding.blogspot.co.uk/ - last update 10/11/15 - really rather remarkable still!!!
dantheman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Wednesday 13th February 2019, 18:31   #4
Carol Rushton
Registered User

 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Clevedon, Somerset
Posts: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantheman View Post
Are you looking at proper foreign birding trips, or shorter duration UK destinations or both? Presume you drive?
Hi Dan.

Yes I can drive.

However, in the many overseas trips I have done in the past I have always been driven by a driver or driver / guide. I wouldn't, really, want to drive overseas.
Carol Rushton is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Wednesday 13th February 2019, 18:59   #5
Carol Rushton
Registered User

 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Clevedon, Somerset
Posts: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantheman View Post
Are you looking at proper foreign birding trips, or shorter duration UK destinations or both? Presume you drive?
I am open-minded about the location.

I am fortunate that I have been able to travel fairly extensively in my almost, soon to be, 53 years ( as of the 25th February) . 

I have had a life-long interest in Natural History.

in the last 7 years I have had a marked depreciation in my mobility. An old footballing injury, from when I was 18, an undergraduate at Cambridge University and someone took out my kneecap, rather than the ball, rupturing my left cruciate ligament. 

This will limit, physically, the kind of trips which I can now undertake, so, sadly, no longer, for example, will I be able to trek through extensive rainforest, in Borneo , Sri Lanka , or Costa Rica, or Australia as I have in the past.

I think my current knee injury means that now I am most likely best suited to trips, if overseas, which involve me being driven around, with short - short / medium walks , which are not on too uneven a terrain or with steep inclines up or down.

I love Africa and would be most interested to explore further. I visited South Africa in 2007, visiting parks in The Kruger, St Lucia area and Swaziland. Last year I visited Botswana. In 2010 The Gambia. I would be very interested in visiting most parts of Africa, including Tanzania, Ethiopia, Namibia, South Africa, again, including for its rarer mammals 

I also enjoyed India last year and would be interested in re-visiting India - perhaps Bhangarvardh, Chambal, Bharatpur and Satpura. 

I am a friendly, welcoming and flexible person. 

I have recently become a Joint Volunteer Bird Warden for Bristol water and am hoping to inspire and enthuse others with my love of Natural History.

I don't wish to be too preclusive about locations, as I genuinely have an open mind. Although I could travel alone, I would far rather be in the company of like -minded fellow travellers. I appreciate that my travelling companions will need to be happy with the restrictions which my knee injury places on me.

I hope that helps, but please feel free to ask me any questions you wish and I look forward to any suggestions which anyone might have.

Thanking you, in advance, for your kind consideration and help.

Kind regards

Carol
Carol Rushton is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Friday 15th February 2019, 08:40   #6
Carol Rushton
Registered User

 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Clevedon, Somerset
Posts: 101
Hi everyone

Someone who has seen this thread has kindly approached me to say that they are undertaking a tour to Ghana, this year . That is not a country that I had considered. I am not familiar with it, at all and have never birded there, before .

I am very interested in African birds . However, my concern is that this itinerary ( see below) will be beyond the mobility which my knee injury woul permit.

Is anyone who has birded in Ghana able to give me an idea, please of how challenging the birding is there and the terrain, please . Thank you . :
Ghana 2019

ITINERARY

10TH APRIL ........ ARRIVAL

11TH APRIL ........SHAI HILLS AND DRIVE TO CAPE COAST BIRDING EN ROUTE

12TH APRIL ........ KAKUM NATIONAL PARK

13TH APRIL......... SUSHEN AND PICATHERTES SITE

14TH APRIL........ OPURO FOREST TO MOLE NATIONAL PARK

15TH APRIL........ MOLE NATIONAL PARK

16TH APRIL......... MOLE NATIONAL PARK

17TH APRIL......... MOLE NP TO KUMASI

18TH APRIL ....... BOBIRI FOREST TO ATEWA FARM LAND AREA

19TH APRIL ....... ATEWA FOREST AND DEPARTURE
Carol Rushton is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Friday 15th February 2019, 11:30   #7
Welsh Peregrine
Registered User

 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Birkenhead
Posts: 1,130
Most is easy, but the Picathartes site is a trek - we arrived quite late and rushed it. If you arrive earlier, then you can take it easy, but the last stretch is steeply uphill.
Welsh Peregrine is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Friday 15th February 2019, 14:28   #8
Steve Lister
World Birder, ex-County Recorder, Garden Moth-er

 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire
Posts: 4,227
The best birding at Atewa involves a quite steep uphill walk of at least two kilometres.

Kakum NP - the main entrance is quite steep with big and not very even steps. The canopy boardwalk there is superb but the actual boards are quite narrow and you might struggle using poles.

And yes, the usual Picathartes site involves about a half-hour walk and then a very steep scramble up a bank where you need to pull yourself up by using the small trees. But experienced guides may have alternative sites with easier access.

Mole is easy, and Bobiri probably the same as when I went there we just birded from a wide track.

Steve
Steve Lister is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Friday 15th February 2019, 16:21   #9
Carol Rushton
Registered User

 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Clevedon, Somerset
Posts: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Lister View Post
The best birding at Atewa involves a quite steep uphill walk of at least two kilometres.

Kakum NP - the main entrance is quite steep with big and not very even steps. The canopy boardwalk there is superb but the actual boards are quite narrow and you might struggle using poles.

And yes, the usual Picathartes site involves about a half-hour walk and then a very steep scramble up a bank where you need to pull yourself up by using the small trees. But experienced guides may have alternative sites with easier access.

Mole is easy, and Bobiri probably the same as when I went there we just birded from a wide track.

Steve
Thank you Steve for your informative answer. I think on the basis of what you have described, this will be too much for my knee. Walking back down steep inclines, of the sort you have described, puts too much pressure on my kneecap.
Carol Rushton is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Saturday 16th February 2019, 08:34   #10
Carol Rushton
Registered User

 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Clevedon, Somerset
Posts: 101
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh Peregrine View Post
Most is easy, but the Picathartes site is a trek - we arrived quite late and rushed it. If you arrive earlier, then you can take it easy, but the last stretch is steeply uphill.
Thank you Welsh Peregrine, for your input and advice

On the basis of what you and Steve Lister have said, I have concluded that, sadly, some parts of the Ghana trip are beyond what my knee can cope with. That's a shame, as the Bird List sounded great.....

I remain very interested in other trip options for 2019 and 2020, which are suitable for my mobility, if anyone has any trips or are planning any ? I will consider both Bird focussed trips and / or Mammal focused trips and remain open-minded on location. Where any trip involves a reasonable amount of walking, it would need to be on terrain that does not necessitate me having to walk up and down very steep inclines.

Please continue to make any suggestions everyone.

Thank you and kind regards, Carol

Last edited by Carol Rushton : Saturday 16th February 2019 at 08:35. Reason: Typo
Carol Rushton is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Tuesday 19th February 2019, 19:59   #11
halftwo
Wird Batcher
 
halftwo's Avatar

 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Silkstone Common
Posts: 8,584
Blog Entries: 1
Hi, Carol

I'm sure you'll be able to find people to share trips with - many places are relatively easy - and/or could be modified to suit.
My last trip to the Pantanal and Amazonia was very (for me, at any rate) easy-going. A lot of the birding was done from near the roadside on the Transpantaneira - and boats along the river (for Jaguar, etc) and perhaps a little more arduous in Amazonia - but no hill climbs, nor scrambling, at any site.
Further details if you're interested.

You could organise your own trip(s) to suit you, and invite others on them, perhaps? I'm sure you're not the only keen birder/mammal-er with mobility problems (my hip gives me increasing jip nowadays - so I could well be curtailing the amount of strain on it in future.)

Good luck,

H
__________________
Known to follow bird waves.
halftwo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Friday 1st March 2019, 10:17   #12
Paul Collins
Registered User
 
Paul Collins's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
Posts: 538
Hi Carol,

I am organising a trip this June to Svalbard (Norwegian Arctic) - there is a short thread here for this with more details:

https://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=372377

We'll be driving around and doing some optional boat trips, so there won't be any strenuous or long-distance walking.

On a similar trip last year, we saw 3 Blue Whales, 60 Beluga Whales, 3 Polar Bear, 10 Bearded Seals, 20 Walrus, 5 Arctic Foxes regularly, and lots of Reindeer.

Many great birds too like fabulous views of Red-Necked and Grey Phalarope, King Eider, Svalbard Ptarmigan, Snow Bunting, Pink-Footed Goose, Purple Sandpiper, Little Auk, Brunnich's Guillemot, Black Guillemot, Common Guillemot, Puffin, Glaucous Gull, Iceland Gull........and even a Snow Goose and 2 Steller's Eider.

Paul
__________________
Paul Alistair Collins Photography
Facebook / Website
Paul Collins is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Monday 4th March 2019, 12:00   #13
Carol Rushton
Registered User

 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Clevedon, Somerset
Posts: 101
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by halftwo View Post
Hi, Carol

I'm sure you'll be able to find people to share trips with - many places are relatively easy - and/or could be modified to suit.
My last trip to the Pantanal and Amazonia was very (for me, at any rate) easy-going. A lot of the birding was done from near the roadside on the Transpantaneira - and boats along the river (for Jaguar, etc) and perhaps a little more arduous in Amazonia - but no hill climbs, nor scrambling, at any site.
Further details if you're interested.

You could organise your own trip(s) to suit you, and invite others on them, perhaps? I'm sure you're not the only keen birder/mammal-er with mobility problems (my hip gives me increasing jip nowadays - so I could well be curtailing the amount of strain on it in future.)

Good luck,

H
Dear H,

Thank you, very much, for your recent reply, which I really appreciate.

I have just sent you a PM.

Kind regards, Carol
Carol Rushton is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Tuesday 5th March 2019, 02:35   #14
Adun
Registered User
 
Adun's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Colombia
Posts: 58
Hi Carol

When my herniated disc was giving me sciatic pain I couldn't stand for more than 5 minutes, I was mobile but couldn't go too far, so I imagine your situation is somewhat similar.

If you have not done Galapagos yet, there's a company that specializes in tours for people with restricted mobility, they can take you to the Ecuadorian Amazon and then to the Galapagos, check them out at https://www.latinamericaforall.com/ecuador-12-days/

Also in Ecuador and Colombia there's plenty of "fincas" with bird feeders, so you can observe many bird species (hummingbirds, tanagers, honeycreepers, flycatchers, and even tucanettes) from the comfort of a chair.
Adun is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Tuesday 5th March 2019, 13:14   #15
Carol Rushton
Registered User

 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Clevedon, Somerset
Posts: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Collins View Post
Hi Carol,

I am organising a trip this June to Svalbard (Norwegian Arctic) - there is a short thread here for this with more details:

https://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=372377

We'll be driving around and doing some optional boat trips, so there won't be any strenuous or long-distance walking.

On a similar trip last year, we saw 3 Blue Whales, 60 Beluga Whales, 3 Polar Bear, 10 Bearded Seals, 20 Walrus, 5 Arctic Foxes regularly, and lots of Reindeer.

Many great birds too like fabulous views of Red-Necked and Grey Phalarope, King Eider, Svalbard Ptarmigan, Snow Bunting, Pink-Footed Goose, Purple Sandpiper, Little Auk, Brunnich's Guillemot, Black Guillemot, Common Guillemot, Puffin, Glaucous Gull, Iceland Gull........and even a Snow Goose and 2 Steller's Eider.

Paul
Hi Paul,

Thank you for drawing your venture to my attention.

I have looked at your thread and website. I have given it very careful consideration.

I am shortly due to go away on a short 5 night trip, to somewhere where it will be very cold , primarily in the hope of seeing Stellar's Eider. For this year, I feel that your trip is not right for me.

I hope that it goes well for you and wish you all the best.

Kind regards. Carol
Carol Rushton is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Tuesday 5th March 2019, 17:38   #16
albatross02
Registered User

 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Berlin
Posts: 1,695
Some areas good for walking or cycling, but other areas better for watching out of car or watching from one or different points.

Porto Moniz on Madeira, seabird migration ist the from hotel Sagueiro terrace.
I would also possible from balcony of the room, which was 5 m from terrace, but so so good like from the terrace.
Seabird watching at Seychelles at La Digue and Praslin is the best from the higest point of the beach or hotel terrace ( but I do not know from which one ), I used beach.
For watching waders in Laem Pak Bia/ Pak Thale in Thailand, is better watch from car, otherwise birds fly away. Watching at beach is harder for low mobility.
In Kaeng Krachan nationalpark last March, we had many birds at camping place.
Not so last year in December.
albatross02 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Wednesday 27th March 2019, 09:47   #17
Lavabawl
Registered User

 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Fremont
Posts: 1
Hello! I would like to share a little bit personal experience of fast tripping. I was on a tour last year on Sicily island and took a perfect itinerary (more info here http://www.sicilyactivities.com/one-day-activities/) and had a great quality time! If you wish to collaborate for the next trip, I'd be very happy to tell you my warm welcome from the Isle of Man!
Lavabawl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Tuesday 16th April 2019, 19:39   #18
birdsrio
Registered User

 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Itatiaia RJ Brasil
Posts: 3
Hi Carol,

I am a guide of bird watching and photography in Brazil, we have several itineraries to meet you always remembering your mobility. We have itineraries through the Atlantic forest of the southeast and also pantanal, where it is possible to see several mammals and birds with certain ease. We can put together a travel template that is right for you, which would not make it much more expensive.
If you are interested you can contact me in my website: www.birdsrio.com.br - I have dates available.

Hudson Martins Soares
Birdsrio Birdwatching

Last edited by birdsrio : Wednesday 17th April 2019 at 14:48.
birdsrio is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Tuesday 23rd April 2019, 07:41   #19
MacNara
Registered User
 
MacNara's Avatar

 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Nara, Japan
Posts: 2,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol Rushton View Post
I am open-minded about the location.

I am fortunate that I have been able to travel fairly extensively in my almost, soon to be, 53 years ( as of the 25th February) . 

I have had a life-long interest in Natural History.

in the last 7 years I have had a marked depreciation in my mobility. An old footballing injury, from when I was 18, an undergraduate at Cambridge University and someone took out my kneecap, rather than the ball, rupturing my left cruciate ligament. 

This will limit, physically, the kind of trips which I can now undertake, so, sadly, no longer, for example, will I be able to trek through extensive rainforest, in Borneo , Sri Lanka , or Costa Rica, or Australia as I have in the past.

I think my current knee injury means that now I am most likely best suited to trips, if overseas, which involve me being driven around, with short - short / medium walks , which are not on too uneven a terrain or with steep inclines up or down.

I love Africa and would be most interested to explore further. I visited South Africa in 2007, visiting parks in The Kruger, St Lucia area and Swaziland. Last year I visited Botswana. In 2010 The Gambia. I would be very interested in visiting most parts of Africa, including Tanzania, Ethiopia, Namibia, South Africa, again, including for its rarer mammals 

I also enjoyed India last year and would be interested in re-visiting India - perhaps Bhangarvardh, Chambal, Bharatpur and Satpura. 

I am a friendly, welcoming and flexible person. 

I have recently become a Joint Volunteer Bird Warden for Bristol water and am hoping to inspire and enthuse others with my love of Natural History.

I don't wish to be too preclusive about locations, as I genuinely have an open mind. Although I could travel alone, I would far rather be in the company of like -minded fellow travellers. I appreciate that my travelling companions will need to be happy with the restrictions which my knee injury places on me.

I hope that helps, but please feel free to ask me any questions you wish and I look forward to any suggestions which anyone might have.

Thanking you, in advance, for your kind consideration and help.

Kind regards

Carol
Hello Carol,

I have just come across this thread, and will comment on two topics - your travel possibilities and your injury.

1 (Travel) My wife and I first visited Africa about ten years ago. We went with a small (6 or 8 people) tour group from the country we live in (Japan). A few of the people were singles, but as a small group you get to know the others, so you are not alone. Because of lions and suchlike, very little walking was involved.

We did this three times in different places with the same company, and enjoyed all the trips. However, there were two problems. The first was that, although several people had visited Africa multiple times, they mainly wanted to see Lions, Elephants, Zebra, and so on, again and again, so they had little patience with me wanting to stop for birds (although I still got 140 secies on that first seven-day trip). The second problem was that in such a small group, it only takes one weirdo to spoil the trip for the rest. We were lucky on our first trip, OK on the second, but unlucky on the third.

So then I started booking trips with African companies we found on the internet, negotiating the itinerary and prices of accomodation. A driver/guide (not a specialist bird guide) and a van for just the two of us cost the same as or less than the group tour, and we could ask the guide to stop any time we wanted. We have been lucky - only once have we had an experience which could have been disastrous (in terms of interest, not physically dangerous), although it worked out OK.

But without your own travelling companion, such trips would be a bit boring I think.

Last year, we did a trip to Botswana booking through a South African company called Sun Safaris (apart from this trip, and that we hope to use them again next year, we have no connection, of course).

https://www.sunsafaris.com/

This company is a travel agent, and the tour they booked for us after negotiation about the locations and prices (we had been to the general area before, so wanted a bit of 'newness'), used camps run by Kwando Safaris (which seems not to have its own booking system, but to rely on travel agents).

https://www.kwando.co.bw/

The way this relates to your post is that each itinerary is personalised, and you move between the camps in light aircraft depending on your personal choices. But at each camp - where there are only about a dozen people in total - you have your own guide who will be responsible for up to four or five people. But because each pair's or family's itinerary is different the partners in your (open-side) vehicle will be different every day or two. So even if you have a group member you don't like (or who doesn't like you - as my wife likes to remind me, sometimes it's not 'them' it might be 'you'), they will be gone in a day or two. Obviously it's a bit more expensive as a single, but you might be able to find a travelling partner somehow. Anyway, you could always talk to someone at the travel agency.

The guides at the Kwando camps were phenomenally well trained and informed, and the staff also.

As you can hear, we thoroughly enjoyed our time here, and hope to do the other camps of this company on another trip.

We did a similar thing in Borneo, Malaysia a few years ago (groups with membership changing on a daily basis). We used this company.

https://www.borneoecotours.com/

However, to get the best out of these tours, there is a fair amount of walking, so perhaps not for you.

But I think you could find tours like this (changing group membership) to places you want to go, and if you have the money, but not friends to travel with, this might be one way to go. For example, even if you find a companion on Bird Forum or some other reputable site, you can't be sure that person will be similarly reputable, or that you will get on even if you are both 'nice' otherwise. But in the situation I am suggesting, you have a whole company looking after you, and you can switch partners and itineraries in mid-course if it were really necessary.

2 (Sports Injuries) I'm ten years older than you, but like you I have sports injuries from early times - in my case my sporting career ended just before university. My two major injuries are related to yours. One was a split menicsus on one knee and the other was a severely stressed ligament on one thumb.

In those days, for the knee, the doctors said (if I remember correctly) that they could remove the entire kneecap, but recommended that I didn't do this. They said that it wouldn't be too bad at first, but that by forty I probably wouldn't be able to bend my leg. So, I did nothing, but gave up sport mostly.

For the ligament, they said grin and bear it. In those early days, if I pressed a bell with my thumb it would sometimes rotate what felt like 360.

Anyway as life went on, both became worse. In the early years, my knee would lock a few times a year, which took an hour of shaking to release. My thumb became increasingly painful especially as I used it a lot writing on blackboards and on paper.

It was my thumb ligament which went first. One day when I was taking off a sweater, it snapped completely. I could move my thumb 90 across the back of my hand after that, but that was about all I could do with it (a fun party trick, but a useless thumb). But medicine had changed over thirty-something years, and a brilliant doctor removed part of a ligament in my arm and transplanted it into the thumb (there are also artificial versions of this process), and it's now 90% of what it used to be.

The knee lasted (kind of) until I was 60, but suddenly started locking five or ten times a day, so I couldn't even go out with confidence that I could move freely. Again medicine had changed. Keyhole surgery allowed my brilliant doctor to trim off the torn part of the meniscus and suck it out of my knee with no scar, and only a local anaesthetic. And a few days later, it was fine and is perfect three years later.

So, here my point is that you maybe could get something done with modern medicine which could get you walking freely again. After all, 53 isn't old, and although a ligament operation will take a few months or a year to get you back to normal, it would be worth it.

The Japanese medical system has some disadvantages over the NHS, but also some advantages. One of the advantages is that we can use our ordinary (public) insurance but shop around for a doctor who specialises in the treatment you need (the insurance fixes the price paid by the government for any treatment, so it doesn't matter to them which doctor you use).

So with my wife's help and advice I found a hand surgery specialist with an international reputation for the ligament surgery, and a knee specialist with a national reputation for the knee.

Anyway, I advise you to do some research on what is possible for your condition these days.
__________________
Animals, birds, people: http://kenyaview.earthworldview.com

Last edited by MacNara : Tuesday 23rd April 2019 at 07:47.
MacNara is offline  
Reply With Quote

BF Supporter 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Tuesday 23rd April 2019, 11:32   #20
andyadcock
Registered User
 
andyadcock's Avatar

 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Nottingham UK and St Petersburg, Russia
Posts: 14,773
Carol,
I just had a total knee replacement which has worked wonders, would it not sort you out, with such limited mobility, I'm surprised it hasn't been offered?
__________________
Andy A
andyadcock is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Reply


Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rainforest expedition SUMATRA December 2017 or January 2018 - Seeking companions KimseDK Companions for Birding Trips 0 Sunday 18th June 2017 06:51
Rainforest expedition SUMATRA September 2016 - Seeking companions KimseDK Companions for Birding Trips 10 Sunday 18th June 2017 06:42
Seeking advice on South West Bulgaria birding, reptile and mammal viewing early July. ukbirderdurham Bulgaria 1 Thursday 19th June 2014 17:20
Looking for Birding Companions NicoleVG Trinidad & Tobago 2 Thursday 15th August 2013 16:07



Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites

Help support BirdForum

Page generated in 0.33603406 seconds with 34 queries
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:43.