• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello From Shoreham By Sea, West Sussex (1 Viewer)

Toffee

Hi,
My name is Dave and I've just discovered and joined this excellent forum when trying to identify a bird I photographed yesterday. Within minutes of posting in the ID section I received a reply from Andy, one of your very kind Moderators.

I've always loved wildlife and particularly birds but only got into the hobby of bird photography in the last year and find it very addictive.

I recently set up a flickr account to save my photos for easy access. I haven't posted a link to that here as I'm not sure if that is allowed, but if it is, please let me know.

This will be my new favourite forum and I look forward to many hours of looking through photos and learning more about birds, particularly UK birds.

Happy birding everyone!

Hi Toffee and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here. I look forward to hearing your news and will hopefully see some of your pictures in the Gallery too.

You can post a link to your FlickR account in your signature but there are a few restrictions placed on new members, which you can read more about here.

The time will soon pass, I'm sure.

Hi Dave, welcome to the forum. I think you will find it a great place to hang out.

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back