• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Meostar 8 x 56 B1 (1 Viewer)

Anansi

Make Time to Stop and Look Once Again
Has anyone used/tried the Meostar 8 X 56 binoculars? I am curious how they stack up against the other 8 X 56's. Any input is appreciated.

I have AN 8X56 MEOSTAR . I had done some comparison between him and my Zeiss SF 8x42 black modell , the meopta has a little better resolution and more relaxing image , clearer image on the border of the field and is superior to the zeiss against the light from the front In fact i never saw such level of protection for parazitare light in an binoculars and i had have allmoust all of the top line binoculars . Only Noctivid i don t saw yet . Most shocking moment was when i go to the forest with 8x56 I have a little problem with my view ,i don t see very well in poor light. When i had put the 8x56 on the eyes i though the sun come to the forest . Absolutely remarcable diference from the image without the bino. Anyway i sold the bino becouse of the weight 1200 grams . .I hope this help you .

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back