• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

I am returning as a guest on The Casual Birder Podcast (1 Viewer)

Euan Buchan

The Edinburgh Birdwatcher
Supporter
Scotland
In 2018 I was interviewed on The Casual Birder Podcast it got rave reviews from friends & family and I have been mentioned a few times on the show its been great. In November I was approached by the host of the show who is now a friend of mine asking if I would be interested in returning as a guest on the show in the new year. I said yes, the interview will take place tomorrow and you will be able to hear it in a few weeks time.

Last edited:
My interview on The Casual Birder Podcast this morning went well. Subjects included how my winter birding is getting on, The Big Garden Birdwatch, How to inspire a new birder & plans for the year. The podcast episode will be out in February, I will post it here.

Looking forward to it Euan :t:

I've only just started listening to the podcast a few weeks ago and am working my way through them but one of the first I listened to was your first interview because I recognised your name from BF :king:

Looking forward to it Euan :t:

I've only just started listening to the podcast a few weeks ago and am working my way through them but one of the first I listened to was your first interview because I recognised your name from BF :king:

Thanks Gill, I even mentioned BF on my recent interview, glad you are enjoying the shows.

That was interesting, Euan. I didn't know about the waxwings Twitter information, so thank you for that. I liked the plug for Birdforum too! Well done.

That was interesting, Euan. I didn't know about the waxwings Twitter information, so thank you for that. I liked the plug for Birdforum too! Well done.

Yes they have ones similar for I believe Hawfinches, Golden Orioles, Bee Eaters, Hoopoes & Wrynecks. I'm glad you liked it, I think I sounded better then I did in my first interview.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back