• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Chicago! (1 Viewer)

JRskatr

Hi everyone! My name is Justin, I'm a 28 yr. old former high school teacher. I run a small business now (not doing too well atm lol) but am looking for a fun new hobby where I can take nice pictures and be outdoors at the same time, and this may sound corny but after seeing the movie The Big Year a while back I became quite fascinated with the hobby of birding. I'm looking forward to learning some new things and taking some pictures of beautiful birds in the near future! :)

In case anyone was curious about the bridge in my avatar, I was at Stanley Park which is a famous park in Vancouver and it's the bridge that goes to North Vancouver and Whistler. Beautiful place I highly recommend going there if you are looking to take a vacation! Also check out the Market in downtown Seattle, the food is ridiculously delicious!

Last edited:
Hi Justin,

A warm welcome to BirdForum from all the Moderators and Admin. Glad to have you on board :t:

I look forward to seeing your photos in the Gallery.

Hi Justin and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Hello Justin, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you with us.

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back