• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

End of Springwatch, Autumnwatch and Winterwatch red button webcams on TV? (1 Viewer)

IAN JAMES THOMPSON

With the news that the BBC is considering disposing of it's red button TV service. Could this be the end of the live webcams on BBC's red button service on Springwatch, Autumnwatch and Winterwatch except on the Internet or if you have a smart TV. With older TV's the live webcams will be unavailable on a large screen, such as I have. Apparently according to a link from an article on another forum the red button service is still the most popular way of watching interactive TV. But I'm not sure how to post the link. I do like watching the live red button webcams from Springwatch etc. If this ends it will be most disappointing.
Ian.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back