• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

canon Pixma IP6600D (1 Viewer)

falconer2406

Hi All,
I am experiencing problems with a Canon IP6600D that at this point canon cant help me with.
Using any propritory package but mostly Photoshop when viewing one of my photos on the screen its more or less as i remember taking it.
Having the same picture printed out at work, or sending to a lab and also having the photo printed in Bird watching they are all as i expect them to be. however printing through the canon i experience a problem. Just before printing the Canon throws up a preview window that shows the photo as it will appear on the page, at this point the picture totally changes and all the colours change to a very green hue? the printer then prints the photo out as a near as possible replica of that instead of whats on screen as the original.
Canon cant help, has anyone any ideas? Short of a new printer im stuck with this one, as it has to be a printer related issue?
Regards to all
Keith

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back