• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Pak Thale - February 2020 Guides (1 Viewer)

Mark Jarrett

Up Ont’ Moors
England
I know, I know! Quick request. I’m trying to organise a day trip to Pak Thale for when we’re spending a few days in Bangkok next month. I’ve trawled through all the threads on here and have a couple of irons in the fire but am struggling to get replies which is very frustrating.

If anyone on here has used Peter Ericsson in the past, do you happen to have his email address? I have sent him a message via his website but not via email, which I would like to do as well. Thanks in advance.

Mark.

For info purposes, I have been very impressed with two companies who have replied to my email requests almost immediately. I will be taking two day trips with them whilst we are in Bangkok and then Khao Lak.

Nature Trails (naturetrails-thailand.com) for the Baan Pak Tale trip.

Thailand Bird Watching (thailandbirdwatching.com) for the Sri Phang-Nga trip.

Mark,

I did a day trip to Pak Thale and the area a few years back with Nature Trails Thailand. I was quite pleased with them.

Mark,

I did a day trip to Pak Thale and the area a few years back with Nature Trails Thailand. I was quite pleased with them.

That's good to hear Jeff. My dealings with them so far have been first class. My guide has been sorted, times sorted and I can pay on the day in baht. All arranged in just over one day. Just what you want.

That's good to hear Jeff. My dealings with them so far have been first class. My guide has been sorted, times sorted and I can pay on the day in baht. All arranged in just over one day. Just what you want.

My guide was a woman who went by the name "End". She was very good.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back