• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Leica BA/BN (1 Viewer)

Is there a question behind the question? A couple of years ago I sent in a 10x32 BN for a black speck that had got onto an internal lens surface, always visible in the sky. It took just a couple of weeks and came back fine, only cost one way shipping. They also recalibrated the diopter which previously read differently from other bins I've used (had me slightly + rather than -).

Thanks Tenex, I was just wondering about the service here in the US, as it is different from the EU, and if they have to send it overseas from the US for some light cleaning, focus tuning and the like.

Andy W.

In my case they would even have had to open & reseal the binos, and I'd guess from the elapsed time that all that was done in New Jersey... although I didn't ask.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back