• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Other "newbie" in this forum (1 Viewer)

DarkG

Hello guys.

I'm from Spain but I'm living in England, Portsmouth ( 3 years now jeje) I didn't write before because my English was very bad. Now, I think is time for to write my first sentences here :)

The best...... this forum is very friendly and many people is always helping to anothers, so, I think I will have a nice time with you ;o)

I have many questions for to improve my actual camera, but maybe I will write another email. Just say hello and please, is very nice to see this forum.....trust me, be proud :eek:)

PD. Sorry for my Englis jejeje :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hola, DarkG! A warm welcome to you from all of us on staff here at BirdForum!

Your English is fine! Just jump in wherever you're comfortable. You might want to check out the photography forums where you'll find lots of help with your camera questions. :t:

DarkG said:
Hello guys.

I'm from Spain but I'm living in England, Portsmouth ( 3 years now jeje) I didn't write before because my English was very bad. Now, I think is time for to write my first sentences here :)

The best...... this forum is very friendly and many people is always helping to anothers, so, I think I will have a nice time with you ;o)

I have many questions for to improve my actual camera, but maybe I will write another email. Just say hello and please, is very nice to see this forum.....trust me, be proud :eek:)

PD. Sorry for my Englis jejeje :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hi Dark G, don't worry about your English, take some heart from this...

Acocdrnig to an elgnsih unviesitry sutdy the oredr of letetrs in a wrod dosen't mttaer, the olny thnig thta's iopmrantt is that the frsit and lsat ltteer of eevry word is in the crcreot ptoision. The rset can be jmbueld and one is stlil able to raed the txet wiohtut dclftfuiiy

equipictures said:

Acocdrnig to an elgnsih unviesitry sutdy the oredr of letetrs in a wrod dosen't mttaer, the olny thnig thta's iopmrantt is that the frsit and lsat ltteer of eevry word is in the crcreot ptoision. The rset can be jmbueld and one is stlil able to raed the txet wiohtut dclftfuiiy

jajajaja what the hell......... always you can hear..... the people from Scotland talk very weird jajaja and now I can see that ......... just kidding jajajja........

Thanks to everyone..........

I must be ready for the Trafalgar Party in Portsmouth the next week :clap: :clap:

equipictures said:

LOL equipictures, and hi Dark G welcome to Bird Forum

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back