• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Any long-staying Serins? (1 Viewer)

Andy Webb

Does anyone know of any non-sensitive long-staying serins along the south coast of England at the moment?

It's a bit of a bogey species for me as I live at the wrong end of the country.

PM me if preferred.

Thanks

Andy

Does anyone know of any non-sensitive long-staying serins along the south coast of England at the moment?

It's a bit of a bogey species for me as I live at the wrong end of the country.

PM me if preferred.

Thanks

Andy

Andy,

There's none about atm i'm afraid. The only birds this month have been single day birds at Portland (4th & 10th) and Skomer (17th). Maybe more of a chance later in the autumn.

CB

Thanks for your reply. I'm going to be in the Portland area in a couple of days time so thought it worth checking if there were any about that aren't being reported. Guess I'll have to take my chances when I'm there.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back