• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

.....and it's still giving!....Paphos. April 2nd-7th '18 (1 Viewer)

Flippin eck Ken, just realised two people posting.

Sorry mate........

Glad you saw the mosaics at the Headland then and a bit of sunshine !

Flippin eck Ken, just realised two people posting.

Sorry mate........

Glad you saw the mosaics at the Headland then and a bit of sunshine !

......what mosaics Nick? sky, sea, bushes, trees, beaches, fields and tracks, never once laid eyes on any mosaics....safe to say that I dipped out on those as well. Got the sunbeams though ;)

It was good to meet up again Ken, albeit for just a couple of days. You cracked on despite the virus and your dedication paid off with some great birds. Looking forward to round three in 2019.
I'll leave you with one of our coveted birds The Rupells warbler.
Cheers.

Attachments

• 7H6A6687 1copy.jpg
    7H6A6687 1copy.jpg
    531.7 KB · Views: 69
  • 3441.jpg
    3441.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 58
It was good to meet up again Ken, albeit for just a couple of days. You cracked on despite the virus and your dedication paid off with some great birds. Looking forward to round three in 2019.
I'll leave you with one of our coveted birds The Rupells warbler.
Cheers.

Thanks Mike! They are overwhelmingly great shots! I'll have to think about "extending my reach". It would be nice to spend a month there, the mind boggles at the possibilities, especially if the past is anything to go by. :t:

....... and a fine bird it is too, nice capture Mike, and an interesting report Ken.Thanks.

Thanks Dave....one can only try. :t:

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back