• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Warranty (1 Viewer)

dries1

How (if one buys one used) is a Cabelas Euro Meostar bino handled under warranty, does it have to go through Cabelas or straight to Meopta. And is there any warranty coverage?

A.W.

Thanks, I am thinking of buying a (Cabelas) Euro Meopta used, I own some Meopta glass, but not Cabelas brand.

A.W.

I believe the Cabela's warranty does not transfer to a second owner.

I found that discussion on this forum or another one.

Meopta does offer a fully transferable warranty on optics.

Jerry

Jerry,

That seems to agree with what I have been reading, thanks for the response.

I do really like those Meoptas.

A.W.

Sportoptics and Cameraland always offer a good discount on Meopta glass. Check them out before you make any decisions.

I myself am looking at the 10x42HD... Already have the 12x50HD and wanted something more hand held.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back