• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Research Project - Bird Watching Questionnaire (1 Viewer)

Sam Birch

Hello, I am Sam Birch, a final year student studying Product Design BA at the University of Huddersfield. I am undertaking research on Bird Watching, and have prepared a short questionnaire. With permission from the forum moderators I would value a response to my questions concerning Bird Watching as you have experience in this area. By answering the question, you are agreeing to my using your comments for evaluation. All responses will be anonymised and only viewed by the course tutors and external examiner. This questionnaire should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. Below is the link to the questionnaire.
Thank you in advance for your time.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/QYGDLHB

Hi

I have tried to do your survey, but my keyboard does not come up on my iPad with the comment boxes?

Julie

A very big thank you to all those that have responded to this questionnaire. The responses so far have been very insightful and will be very beneficial for my project.

Is this a recent project? I filled in a questionnaire some while back which seemed the same or similar. I wonder if I saw it on FB or elsewhere. I don't want to bias the results by filling in two forms!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back