• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

South African lions eat 'poacher', leaving just his head (1 Viewer)

No matter what the ‘rights and wrongs’ are, let’s not forget this guy had a loving family.

Nah, it won't work, you'll get no sympathy here - best case, you'll get the thread moved to Ruffled Feathers... either way the Poacher is still dead and the Lions survived another day.

(I'll not respond further, I've said all I've got to say on the matter. I'll leave it to others with more time and nothing better to do if they want to "feed the troll" ;) )

I guess you could say he was in over his head?

sorry, I just head to

... On a more serious note, I think that news outlets should be forced to put "medicine" into quotation marks when referring to "traditional medicine". Or they could just write "quackery".

No, he was 'up to his neck in it'...........:-O

The BBC won't direspect any cultural practice, regardless of how ridiculous it is, the whole of British society is being taken this way, under protest but it seems to be a losing battle.

A

Last edited:
dunno why they left the head, i always find eyeballs and brains quite tasty when eating my noisy neighbours

Two scumbags fewer on this planet! happy days.

Sorry Bubbs no sympathy from me, should actually round the two guys familys up and plate them up as desert!

Just saying

Brings to mind me of being stopped by police entering a quarry site many years ago to do some survey, the reason being an egger had been found dead beneath a Peregrine nest, thankfully having not made it to the nest before falling the 80 or so feet. Worth losing a day's pay for that.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back