• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

I'm impressed. (1 Viewer)

Reader

Joined up for the Wildissues TV and was well impressed by the content and quality of the footage. It was great to see some of the birds I haven't seen for a while like Roller, Black Headed bunting etc. It was also good to watch some of the locations I have already visited abroad together with countries and sites that are new to me.

Paul Hacket's video diary, as it builds up, should be a great innovation and will be well worth watching.

There are some excellent footage of birds in the A-Z section including Stellar's Eider, Sabines Gull, Ross's Goose & Harlequin Duck etc.

The footage from each country should satisfy most birders appetites and at £36 a year (that's £3 a month folks) it is well worth adding to your yearly expenditure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back