• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Critique/advise on what good needed (1 Viewer)

Hadden,
Only you can decide which images you like and which you dont, take pictures to please yourself and not someone else.

However if critique is what you want then I have to be perfectly honest and say you have too many images in that link to ask people to sort through and give critique on as a whole, try posting them here individually and you may get a better response.

By the way, looking at the standard of you work I wonder why you want criticism?

I had a quick look and agree - there's lots on there - maybe pick a few you'd like specific feedback on. The quality of the shots looks really good though but nothing wrong with asking for feedback to get some fine tuning or opinions.

TobyH

I had a quick look and agree - there's lots on there - maybe pick a few you'd like specific feedback on. The quality of the shots looks really good though but nothing wrong with asking for feedback to get some fine tuning or opinions.

TobyH

Will do!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back