• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Tenerife, May 2018 (1 Viewer)

gus guthrie

gus guthrie
I'm going to Puerto de la Cruz in the north of the island for a week in May. We will have a car so travelling won't be an issue.
Has anyone been recently ?, especially would like to see both Laurel & Bolle's Pigeons.
Any help appreciated, thanks.

Mirador La Grimona on the T5, a few km west of Puerto de la Cruz was great for Laurel Pigeon last month (20+ between 4pm and 4.30), though I didn't see any Bolle's there. Park in the signed layby on north side of road, and look up the slope on the other side of the road. Best with scope but idable with bins.

Mirador La Grimona on the T5, a few km west of Puerto de la Cruz was great for Laurel Pigeon last month (20+ between 4pm and 4.30), though I didn't see any Bolle's there. Park in the signed layby on north side of road, and look up the slope on the other side of the road. Best with scope but idable with bins.

thank you for that Larry, appreciate it.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back