• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello From Sheffield South Yorkshire!! (1 Viewer)

Hi and welcome to birdforum from all the staff here, we hope you enjoy the site and we look forward to you taking part in the bf community.
Best regards,
Andy

Hi Patty and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Hi Patty

Welcome to BirdForum, hope you enjoy things here.
There's a thread for all things Yorkshire located HERE.
Keep a check on threads titled Tyke Meet or Yorks Meet, these details times when the BF members are getting together for birding.
Look forward to reading your posts and maybe seeing you at a meet.

Thank you all for your warm welcome.............when I get my head around this vast forum I shall start a thread on the birds that visit our garden and the many photos we have took of them. Our garden is quite small back and front but our birds are happy to carry on with their lives living very close to us both our feeding tables are 3-4 ft from the windows in our lounge and kitchen!
Here is a baby Robin took a few weeks ago through our kitchen window. He was perched on a Fuschia bush!
Can you please tell me how to put an avatar photo here?:hi:

Kind regards to you all,

Patty

Attachments

• Robin.jpg
    Robin.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 28
Hi again Patty

There are a few restrictions placed on new members, which you can read more about here - avatars are one of them.

Don't worry, I'm sure the time will soon pass.

Another welcome to the BirdForum Patty. I enjoyed watching your video on BirdForum TV of the goldfinch playing with the clothes line pegs!

We are glad to have you aboard!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back