• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Wild bird lover new to these forums (1 Viewer)

WildBirdOasis

Hello!

I first truly noticed the beauty of birds when I moved to the countryside. To keep the wild birds coming around my home, I started providing seed for them and observed them from my kitchen window. A birdbath and a few more feeders later and we soon had a little bird paradise in our very own backyard!

Just thought I'd make an account here to learn a thing or two about the beauties I'm admiring everyday. Looking forward to exploring the forums!

-Sheila

Hi Sheila and a warm welcome from me too

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I'll look forward to your contributions.

D

I hope you enjoy this web site that touches every corner (almost) of the world. Birders from so many countries sharing their experences and photos. Enjoy yourself on here.

Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope that you enjoy your visits.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back