• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

California greetings to all (1 Viewer)

Spinnity

Peace, man! Yo, dude, what's up? Cowabunga!

Hi I'm new to the forum. I live in Santa Clara, at the bottom of the San Francisco Bay. I read some posts yesterday & really liked the friendly tone around here. So I'm in.

I've done almost all my birding in California, starting in 1995. My spouse & I are just getting in to digiscoping a little (no mounting bracket yet... so we're not up with the pros!)

Looking forward to good conversations!

Hi Spinnity

Welcome to BirdForum and it's true what you say about it having a friendly tone in here,... I guess we all started as we mean to go on!! :t:

I used to live in Marin County back in the mid 80's, so I'm not a stranger to your part of the world... and one of my friends lives in Santa Clara!!!

Small world huh? ;)

Hope you have as much fun here as the rest of us,

JennyWren :cat:

Hi !

Salutations Spinnity.

Do you have infra-red binoculars with all that famous fog around?? ;)

Stay cool! :hippy:

Hi Spinnity and welcome to the Forum:t:

You're right about the friendly atmosphere so keep posting and enjoy it.
Also, don't forget to pop into the chat room. The talk isn't all about birds, in fact it's mostly friendly banter and a bit of a laugh!

paj

It appears that both of us signed on the same day and yes I must agree I too have recieved a warm welcome. Being in Texas we like good hospitality. This site is that all right. Welcome..

Pat

Hi Spinnity, glad to have you aboard. I am sure you will find plenty of topics that will pique your interest.
Feel free to post any comments or queires that you may have. I look forward to viewing some of your digiscope images too :D

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back