• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

10X32 ELs (1 Viewer)

CloseFocus

I have a chance to purchase a pair of 10X32 EL's at a good price, but as a long time Leica user I was wondering how the Swarovski's would compare to the Leicas of the same size and power. I have never owned a 10x binocular before because I do alot of forest birding, and I always thought that a higher power binocular would make it too difficult to find birds, or hold the binocular steadily when I did, but the EL's I tested felt very easy to use in the store, and were much easier to grab and hold than the Leica HD's I have tested. I also like the way the new 10x32 Nikons look, but I have never been able to test them.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back