• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

hi from india (1 Viewer)

Hi Everyone,

I'm Satyajit ,from India.
Ive been watching birds for the last 5 years and am always looking out for a new bird to add to my 'seen and identified' list :)
I use Salim Ali's Field Guide to Indian birds and also have the compact synopsis bu salim ali and dillon ripley.
cheers to them both!
I've seen quite a few people use the Grimmet book for identification these days.
I know that this has the 'correct' and 'international' names, but i find it very thin on content like bird behavior, call etc.

What do you people think?

Tata

Hi Satyajit and welcome on behalf of the Staff and Moderators

I'm sorry I can't help regarding the book, maybe if you start a discussion in the Books Forum you'll likely get some feed-back there.

D

Hey Satyajit!

Welcome to Birdforum. Good luck with the book. Hope you enjoy your visits with us.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back