• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Free to anyone in fife area !! (1 Viewer)

Kuldoode

Now that i have your attentopm. he-he-heh ,

Would anyone in the fife area care to meet a beginner to digiscoping and point out where i am going wrong / and or how i can improve my skills.

I can travel and would be glad to get know fellow birders in the area.

regards

Kuldoode said:
Now that i have your attentopm. he-he-heh ,

Would anyone in the fife area care to meet a beginner to digiscoping and point out where i am going wrong / and or how i can improve my skills.

I can travel and would be glad to get know fellow birders in the area.

regards

Hi Kuldoode - I'll send you a PM

D

Hi

Best advice I could give is to join the excellent Fife Bird Club, which has a website for any local information www.fifebirdclub.org.uk
They run regular field trips around Fife and Scotland, and also indoor meetings, their AGM should be due any time, which is a good one to attend as plenty of the local birders go to it. They were held in Glenrothes and assume they still do, a pm to TSM24 would verify this, Tom is also into digi-scoping so maybe will be able to help there. You are lucky to be in such a great county with some very good and friendly birdwatchers, I am looking forward to my short return in August.

Regards Jules

Thanks Jules, i have sent Tom a PM, hope he replies.

Delia, if you ever get a group meet arranged let me know and i will do my best to be there.

Cheers

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back