• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

what poo? (1 Viewer)

gropperwinch

IMGP1281.jpg
taken on the south downs north of seaford, east sussex. It was the same size as a medium-large sized doggie dropping, with a very strong, musky scent. First impressions were badger or Fox but I'd be happy to hear other suggestions.

I managed to find this in a very old BF thread not sure if it is the same stuff [see post 13]
http://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=723

You are not alone in taking photos of strange poo, comedian Vic Reeves was on a TV show a while back stating he does this and would love to do a calendar. Looking at some write up about him he actually had a photo exhibition a while back with it.

I managed to find this in a very old BF thread not sure if it is the same stuff [see post 13]
http://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=723

You are not alone in taking photos of strange poo, comedian Vic Reeves was on a TV show a while back stating he does this and would love to do a calendar. Looking at some write up about him he actually had a photo exhibition a while back with it.

Must be an interest he picked up when he was a pig farmer

Looks like a particularly fine fox turd to me. Definitely a candidate for the May picture in a calendar!

I keep a separate album for crap photos, only positive IDs though so its not filling up very quickly...

John

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back