• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hotel in Delhi ? (1 Viewer)

Dieter, we stayed at the old Oberoi. Not cheap (but hotels are very expensive in Delhi) but teeming with birds. And if you have a flight the next day: it is closer to the airport then the city.

Hello Hanno,

thank You for the advice.
Seems November is a main time for this area, because milder temperatures.
The recommended hotel costs >220 Euro per night.

I found some B&B about 80 - 100 Euro.
Has there anybody expirience ?
Quite area and clean, thats all needed.

Best regards
Dieter

Try Lutyens Guest House.
http://www.lutyensbungalow.co.in/

It is a house that has been converted into a B&B. Charming place, close to center of town but in a quiet and very upscale neighborhood. It is around $110/night.

There is also the Alka Hotel. The rooms are the size of shoeboxes, and dont have windows. But otherwise, it is in a great location (Connaught Place) with walking access to shops and restaurants. For a night's sleep, it is good enough.

Vandit

accomodation in Dehli

Hello,

I decided for New Dehli B&B Inn.
It is 16 km away from international airport.
For 3000 Rupies I got a clean room in qiet surrounding.

Best regards
Dieter

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back