• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Help - Broken Manfrotto 468 Ball Head (1 Viewer)

chrisjones

Help - Broken Manfrotto 468RC2

Posted this by mistake with spotting scopes, but no joy. So thought I'd try here.

I've foolishly managed to nagger my Manfrotto 468 Ball Head.

There was a click as I was tightening the Ball Lock Knob and then the Knob and Friction Adjuster assembly popped out. I have all the bits and initially thought I'd sheared the pin, but looking at a drawing on the Manfrotto site the pin looks like it should be in two parts.

Any ideas as to how to fix, drawings showing how it should be assembled or failing that anywhere I can get it repaired.

Many thanks

Chris

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back