• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zeiss Diascope 65 (1 Viewer)

Falk65

Gudmundur Falk
i bought my self a brand new Diascope 65 with the zeiss diascope vario 15-56x/20-75x eyepiece and it opens a new world for me as before i had a crappy Scope from Barr & Strout which was way to Soft and unsharp and it was cheap so like we say you get what you pay for

got this one for a nice price here in Iceland from a local Zeiss Dealer i paid 2.100 euros for it which will be around us$ 2.500

i have been looking for a adapter for it and the Only one i see for this is the one for Dslr or Point and Shoot cameras both version very Expensive

i am more looking for some adapter who allow me to use my Camera on my Mobile phone to shot trough the Scope

So if anyone know a nice adapter fr the Samsung galaxy 6 Phones please leave a reply

i also have the Sony RX100M2 Exmor R 20.2mp Camera and wondering if it will fit for Digiscoping

Last edited:
Hi
I got a phoneskope a couple of years back, and it's been very good. I think there's a deal where you can get a discount if you change phones in the future too..

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back