• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Canip's Website (1 Viewer)

Tringa45

Europe
AFIK Canip (aka Pinac) has in his modesty never posted a link to his own website: https://binocular.ch/
It's truly excellent and should be essential reading for any beginner. Perhaps he and Lee could contrive a method of posting this on BF as a sticky?
If Canip ever gets around to posting individual assessments of the binoculars in his own collection, he has a Herculean task in front of him ;).

John

Thank you all for the very kind feedback!!
I have also received input via a number of private messages, the most substantial one from tenex - many many thanks, Eric!! - and I would encourage all of you to please advise me of any typos, errors, mistakes or omissions that you find. Thank you in advance!
Canip

Thank you all for the very kind feedback!!
I have also received input via a number of private messages, the most substantial one from tenex - many many thanks, Eric!! - and I would encourage all of you to please advise me of any typos, errors, mistakes or omissions that you find. Thank you in advance!
Canip

Great resource. One little error I did note, you show a picture of the Canon 10x30 IS (Mk I) but it is titled as a Mk II.

Great resource. One little error I did note, you show a picture of the Canon 10x30 IS (Mk I) but it is titled as a Mk II.

Thank you, and yes, you are right, I will correct it (I first had the Mk I and then switched to Mk II, but forgot to replace the image, mea culpa). Thank you for pointing it out!!

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back