• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Last Swallow of the year (1 Viewer)

Thought it would be slightly unfair of me to contribute from Scilly, since we are likely to have them until at least the first week of November. However I'd seen none in 10 days until yesterday, when 14 arrived. Today it looks like there are at least 50.

Thought it would be slightly unfair of me to contribute from Scilly, since we are likely to have them until at least the first week of November. However I'd seen none in 10 days until yesterday, when 14 arrived. Today it looks like there are at least 50.

Yes we had good numbers on St Agnes today, and several around Porthellick too.

Still a couple being reported, up to yesterday at least, along the Hampshire coast.
Not by me though, I haven't seen one for a couple of weeks at least

I saw my last two Swallows on 17 October – and although it has been very mild, none since then (my local record is 28 October).

Very nice last Crag Martin of the year, Orkney... Actually now I think about it haven't seen one over the village for a while...

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back